Saturday 12 May 2012

Morries Worldwide Travel Adapter MS005 with USB Charger

I travel regularly and one essential travel item that I bring is a universal charger. At the moment, I bring 2 universal chargers for my trips. With the laptop and other gadgets that I bring for my trips, you can never have enough universal chargers.

I came across this universal travel adapter in Challenger. Its the Morries Worldwide Travel Adapter MS005. I have several universal chargers but this one comes with a USB charge outlet. This is useful if you want to charge an iPhone or Blackberry. It comes with  a car charger as well for USB cable and an iDevice cable. At SGD20.61, why not?

I ordered something similar on dealextreme.com but it is taking so long for its delivery. I think that website is a scam but thankfully, I only bought 3 items.  
















The instructions on the back.


















The different plug configuration.


















Instructions for the car adapter.


 














The items.




I did a test with an Energie USB cable and it works!!

No comments:

Post a Comment